Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Antler restriction question for the PA guys
Last Post 26 Feb 2010 03:09 PM by trinitydeerslayer. 20 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Feb 2010 03:09 PM  
Howdy from Texas everybody!

Hope y'all are staying warm...its been a weird winter for sure. Its snowed 3 times in Houston already. I know that seems like nothing to y'all but we're talking about a city who's more known for our sweltering heat and humidity, not snow (we get a light dusting maybe once every 5 or 6 years...this is nuts!)

Anyhow I haven't had an opportunity to catch up on this here recently so I wanted to see how things with the antler restrictions and increased doe harvest are panning out. TX has implemented a system throughout most of the state and, on a particular TX-based hunting forum I vist frequently, there are a handful of outspoken critics of it (I personally I am favor of this 110% as I have seen the benefits in one region first-hand). I would like to get an idea of how things there are going now that y'all are what? 5, 6 years into this?

I'd like to tell some of these guys to just be patient but before I open my mouth I wanted to get an update on where y'all stand. Any thoughts?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!