Enjoy a Weekend Full of Exciting, Family-Friendly Attractions!
FREE Admission With A Can of Food!
- Dates: Friday, August 19: 3:00pm - 9:00pm / Saturday, August 20: 9:00am - 7:00pm / Sunday, August 21: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Montgomery Convention Center / 201 Tallapoosa Street / Montgomery, Alabama
- Meet Jack Link’s Sasquatch!
- Test Drive Brewbakers New Ram Trucks
- Buckmasters Top Bow Indoor World Championship / Presented by Mathews: See archers from across the country compete for the title of champion!
- Meet Hosts of Major League Bowhunter TV Show: Chipper Jones and Matt Duff - Saturday / Sunday.
- FREE River Boat Rides: Saturday and Sunday on the Alabama River.
- Two Concerts!
Friday Night, August 19 - The Kentucky HeadHunters sold via Ticketmaster or Montgomery Performing Arts Center: 334-481-5100.
Saturday Night, August 20 - The Charlie Daniels Band: Limited number of FREE tickets for members. Pickup at Info Booth, 4:30 – 6:30pm Saturday.
- FREE Young Bucks Kids Activities: Bucky and Droptine appearances!
- Drive Nationwide's NASCAR Simulator!
- See #88 Nationwide Dale Earnhardt Jr. and #24 NAPA Chase Elliott Show Cars!
- FREE Deer Scoring with Buckmasters Trophy Records (BTR).
General Expo Information: 2016 Buckmasters Expo Sponsors:
Jack Link's • ACES • Barnett Crossbows • Buck Knives • Caldwell Shooting Supplies • CVA • Dead Down WInd • Easton • Federal Premium Ammunition • Gamo Outdoor USA • Grizzly Coolers • Hodgdon Powder • Hunter Safety System • Mathews • Millennium Treestands • Muzzy Broadheads • NAPA • Nationwide • Nikon Sport Optics • Outdoor Channel • Plano • Realtree • Savage Arms • Scentlok • Spot Hogg Bowsights • Streamlight • The Firminator • Tink's • Tru-Fire • Wildgame Innovations Trail Cameras • Yamaha Outdoors • Alabama Wildlife Federation • Brewbaker Motors • Mahindra • Miller Lite • Wind Creek Hospitality • WLWI