Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
FREE DISABLED HUNT
Last Post 02 Sep 2012 04:30 AM by 5pointpaul. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
5pointpaul
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Sep 2012 04:30 AM  
Disabled Hunters Needed

Ok folks I really need your help!!! Once again that time is here. My name is Paul Bunker. I live in Wolverine Mi. and I am a disabled hunter. My group has joined forces with the Wolverine Lions Club for our second year to bring to the disabled hunters in Michigan, The Wolverine Disabled Sportsmen's Hunt.
I have 20 hunting spots open THIS YEARS hunt. The hunt is to be held during the Special Firearm Deer Season for the Disabled and Veterans. .Bows and crossbows are allowed.
Our hunt will take place on Oct.19th and 20th and 21st with orientation and sight in on the 18th.

Go to www.wolverinelionsclub.org for rules and applications.

Last year was a huge success. 10 hunter had a blast. Here is what we are doing this year:

We are building 6x6x6 handicap accessible blinds for the hunters.
Many gracious private land owners have offered us the use of their property and each will have food plots and enticement to hunt over.
We are planting food plots on each property for a better chance of seeing animals.
If needed we will send a person out with the hunter to help get them in and out of the blinds.
If needed we will have a volunteer sit with the hunter during the hunt.
We will have animal trackers and cleaning after a successful hunt.
We have a minimal cost meat processor standing by to have meat ready to go when hunters leave on Monday.
Each hunter is expected to pay their own transportation to and from the hunt and their hotel costs.
Each hunter must bring a person to stay with them in the hotel to help with anything pertaining to their disability. We will not have a nurse on hand. lol
We are going to supply LUNCHES each of the four days the hunters will be here.
Each hunter is responsible for their own breakfast and dinner.
Potential Hunters and those seeking to donate to the hunt in either money or time are asked to go to wolverinelionsclub.coM website and click on the link for the hunt on the left. Rules and applications are on that page. Thank you VERY much for your time.
www.wolverinelionsclub.org

Paul Bunker 231-833-0019
po box 24
wolverine mi. 49799
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!