Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Looking for someone to swap renevations for couple of hunts.
Last Post 02 Nov 2008 03:53 PM by homemedic73. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
homemedic73
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Nov 2008 03:53 PM  
I'm a carpenter of 16yrs exp. and have plenty of tools for the job!! I have to hunt public lands with no game management and would like to find someone who has land with deer that needs a good caretaker. If you are older person who has trouble keeping things up and hunting the way you use to I'm your man!! Can give plenty of refs. . Don't have lease because prices of leases are so high and I have 3 girls plus wife I support. Just cat put money into that.But I can do any type of remodeling you may need. FENCE WORK, SIDING, PAINTING, SHEETROCK REPAIR, TRIM, CABINETS,TILE WORK,CARPET,YARD AND FEILD.Would be willing to work on weekends throughout off hunting season and weeks when jobs are slow or held up by other contractors.Can help manage food plots,share harvest of what I kill and put money into food plots. I live in Mobile County ,Alabama and can travel into Mississippi, and Alabama as far as 2 hours north of me.I use to manage land in Greene County ,Mississippi with my mothers exboyfriend. I built 24ftx30ft cabin there with sheetrock and all the fixings.We plowed food plots placed corn before season and thinned some brush to make travel for deer easier. We harvested older does when past their prime And bucks ( mostly cow horns with twisted lengths)we wre just getting where we were seeing big bucks but never got the chance to take one down.I have never actually shot a buck with more than cow horns but seen quite a few just never had right weapon at the time.  Also kept coyotes down and watched bobcat population and fox. we had good turkey population which is by far my favorite wild game meat but dont get the chance to hunt them here due to regulations in my area. So if you need good ,honest hard worker with loads of expierienc and enthusiasm just send me a message and we can get together and talk. Thank you
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!