Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
my sons b-day
Last Post 08 Feb 2009 02:37 PM by tubby. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Feb 2009 06:34 AM  
Today is Jordan's (my son) b-day he will be 9.
For those of you who don't know Jordan is a congenital heart defect surviver. He has been thru two open heart surgeries and still has one looming in the future.
The "experts" told annette and I that he would be a very slow learner and very lethargic. And sports would be out of the question. Think GOD that they tell you the worst and you PRAY for the best. Today Jordan is an avid outdoorsman LOVES to hunt, an all star baseball player and starting offensive guard for the Spartan freshman football youth league.
You guys have been very kind in your posts in response to all his hunts be it squirrel or deer or even just to pictures of him shooting out in the back yard.
One of the things he loves is after we get home from hunting is posting on the forum and waiting for you guys to post. sometimes I got to get him to go do something so he doesn't just sit in front of the comp. and hit refresh.
Sorry for going on so long but you guys put a smile on his face and in turn make me smile. thanks guys. everyone here on this forum is worth riding the river with.

leave a message after the beep... me and the boy is hunting
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Feb 2009 02:37 PM  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN !!!!!!!!!!

I have one having a birthday to day also.........14 years old.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!