Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
A great place if anyone cares.
Last Post 17 Sep 2008 10:53 PM by KEVIN T. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
KT
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Sep 2008 10:53 PM  
Some months ago I wrote about an outfitter that I had booked a hunt with,and had the oppertunity to visit his place in the off season and was impressed.Well I just hunted there this past week the opening of the Kentucky archery season and here is what I experienced.

I was unsuccessfull due to my own neglagence because I got busted by a nice solid 20 inch 10 point because I had the guide move me closer to a creek crossing ajacient a corn field that I had seen a unbelievable 15 bucks cross the afternoon before and I froze on a wide racked 130 class I thought if I was positioned different I could have more time to react,I should have listened to mark,but he did what i requested.

Two missed oppertunities.I saw several shooter bucks during my 4 day hunt,while I was there the boys from t-nt outdoors adventures were there filming for a show,they passed on two 140-150 bucks because they had seen two 160-165 class bucks.On the last afternoon of thier hunt the last 30 mins of camra light they filmed a 170 class that they estamate to weigh close to 300lbs,the hunter Devin Sweeny who also works for True Timber Camo said on tape that was the biggest buck he had evre seen in his life while bow hunting.They also filmed numerious other bucks ranging from 115-150 along with the usual doe sightings.

Another hunter passed a thirty yard shoot on a 130 class 9 point go figure! and saw other bucks as well. The buck action was slow in the mornings as to be expected in early sept.It was very hot temps in the high 80s to low 90s but the deer came to the soy beans and cut corn in the afternoons.

The lodge is very up scale the food is awesome and the atmosphere is fun especiall when marks guide jimmy is telling stories, he is so country and the funniest person I have ever been around.

So if any one is looking for a quality place to hunt I strongly recomend this place the name is 
Premiere Archery Outfitters,you can find them on the web.

Good hunting 
Kevin T

Ps. sorry for any mis spelled words cant down load spell check,but yall get the picture.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!