Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

IMB Outfitters
Last Post 29 Mar 2010 02:36 AM by ronmeyer. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Mar 2010 02:36 AM  
I hunted with IMB Outfitters this last 2009 Archery Season in NE. I am to blame for not holding out until this year for a draw to hunt IA. I had two points for IA but was unsuccessful and I let (again I blame myself) IMB outfitters convince me that NE would be a good choice. I was told by IMB that they had some great properties and had seen some big deer. My hunt was from Nov 5 thru Nov 9. Granted this years weather was a little warm, 50's to 60's, but I did not see a shooter buck the entire trip. On two days I did not see a deer. I hunted from 0530 to 1800 every day. The IMB guides were not from the area, they were from PA, AL, MS, and GA. They had no idea of where any deer were. They had no pictures/viedos of any deer in the aeras. When putting us on stand they never once considered where the wind was coming from. They were really just taxi drivers taking you to and from.
There were two other hunters in camp with with me. One hunter never saw a deer for three days, the other hunter did harvest a doe and did see a buck that would score in the low 130's.

I was totally disappointed with IMB outfitters. I would NOT recommend them to anyone not even to hunters I don't like.

Asfor my background, I am a retired US Army pilot, have hunted with a bow for over 50 years, currently shoot for PSE, have been a professionalguide for 12 years in AZ and NM>
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!