Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
I need a little help with my profile
Last Post 20 Aug 2007 10:37 PM by Twitch1717. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
TwitchFmx
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Aug 2007 07:49 PM  
Can anyone give me a hand on how i can fix up my profile 2 make it look better and...get the little slide shows were i  can show off my pics
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Aug 2007 09:08 PM  
Hi Twitch...

On the left top where it says Profile Settings... when you get to your Huntin' Camp page click that and it will give you some options as far as what your page set up will look like... you can choose a background pic also to upload...then on the right side, do you see where it says Module: there is a drop down tab and you will see options to add to your page.... and then Location: will let you place those options on the page where you want them... then when added you can create titles for them and different colors.... it took me a couple of times to get my page set up.... Under Module you can choose the option for MyPictures where you can create an album for adding your pics.

Anyway... I hope that helps you get started in the set up of your page..... Have Fun doing it.... If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to put them here. : )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TwitchFmx
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Aug 2007 10:37 PM  
Thank you for you're help
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!