Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
How about a
Last Post 16 Aug 2007 02:50 PM by Chuck Manetta. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2007 09:29 AM  
How about adding a DELETE button to our post area, so that we can delete a post we made. I know know that others have said it already, but how about also having an EDIT in our post area. So that if we notice an error or two after we click SUBMIT button, sometimes I don't notice any errors until I click the send button. Or after submitting a post realized a better way to say something. It would be really nice to be able to change that post.

Oh, and I was wondering what some of the things on the post that we make are. I mean in the Name area of the people who did post. Like the bar thing under their name, and the colored dot next to the Name. I seen some people who have a red dot and some with a green dot. I don't know if there are any other colors or not, but what is all that about and mean?

Thanks!!!
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2007 09:48 AM  
OK!!! I just found out what he color dot thing is for. I tried doing what I did before I posted the question above, but when I move my mouse pointer over it, it did not say anything. A few minutes ago I put the mouse over it while I was doing something, and I say a thing say ONLINE for my green dot, I then moved it to a red dot and it said Off line, or something like that. And the bar thing I see that is your status level or what ever. So how does that work?
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
Chuck Manetta
12 Point
12 Point

--
26 Jul 2007 07:00 AM  
Ray,

Just ask an Administrator and we will do it. 
Chuck Manetta
Click on this image to see my homepage!
"Fidelis Incorruptus"
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Aug 2007 06:10 AM  
How about just reading what you write before you post it.

Also, if you dont know something, dont pretend to and dont guess. Dont tell me what someone told you, that somebody told them, that may work sometimes. While there may be no stupid questions, there have been many stupid answers. Just a thought.
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Aug 2007 06:20 AM  
Just another thought:
Its really not necessary to include EVERY SINGLE DETAIL or move you made in your discovery.  I can do without the exact dialogue, I just want the basic thought. Of course this is just my opinion.

P.S. Since spell checking isn't available, the use of a Dictionary or Thesaurus by some would be greatly appreciated.
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
Chuck Manetta
12 Point
12 Point

--
16 Aug 2007 02:50 PM  

Spell Check is available.

ieSpell - A Spell Checker for Internet Explorer

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

Install this and the spellchecker in the editing box will work

Chuck Manetta
Click on this image to see my homepage!
"Fidelis Incorruptus"
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!