Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Welcome to 1994
Last Post 13 Oct 2007 08:32 AM by MelSue. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dakota Danny
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Oct 2007 04:24 AM  
I use Mozilla Firefox for a browser. 

Ever since you've switched homepages, I feel this site is slower than ever.  It takes several moments to flip back and forth between forum pages.  I am online to other VERY interractive sites.  They don't take nearly this long to get up and going.    Here is a recent speed check for my system:  Your Internet speed: 3600000 kilobits per second.

When you guys put this Hummer on the road did you put a weedeater motor in it? 

I keep getting an error between pages about "a script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.  You may stop the script now, or you may continue to see if the script will complete.

I think someone loaded too much advertising on this webpage for it's own good.  I don't know much, but this site reminds me too much of college days when the internet was new and still so slow. 

Just why is that?  MSN is lightning fast.  Yahoo blazes.  Ebay runs like a champ.  BUCK MASTERS Is as slow as the big bushman's texas draw...annoying change

When we make improvements...they should improve not retard...
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Oct 2007 08:32 AM  
That is ironic. When I joined this new site I was using IE and I had error messages like crazy and freeze ups and messages that pages were not loading. I dumped IE and switched to Mozilla Firefox and now pages load lightening fast and I never get bumped off or have error messages.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!