Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Daughter learns politics.
Last Post 08 Sep 2008 08:02 PM by lumberrick. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Sep 2008 08:02 PM  
A proud father went to pick up his daughter after she completed her first year of college.  He was extremely proud of her, and had a tear in his eye when he saw the smile on her face.  On the way home the daughter explained to him how hard she worked all year, and that she had a 4.0 grade point average.  But, she felt bad for her room mate, who partied and drank a lot during the year, missed a bunch of classes and ended up with a 2.0 grade point average.   The father thought about what she had just said for a few minutes, and said I think I have a solution.  Why don't you give your room mate one of your grade points, then you will both have 3.0 grade point averages.   The daughter did'nt hesitate, and fired back instantly "well that would'nt be fair, I worked way harder than she did for my grades."  The father said "Welcome to the Republican Party." 
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!