Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Jennings!!
Last Post 30 Nov 2009 05:18 PM by davidjones022. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
davidjones022
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Nov 2009 05:18 PM  

I have a jennings Quasar Bow and went to draw it this year and the limb cracked.  My understanding is that all Jenning Bows have a lifetime warranty on the limbs.  Why Can I not get them or anyone else to repair or replace this bow?  They wanted to give me a 200.00 trade in for my bow and then I could pay the difference on a new bow.  What???  Why should I pay for anything? 

They say it has a "limited Lifetime" warranty.  Limited and Lifetime out of the same breath is an oxymoron.  A properly cared for weapon should last a lifetime.  What is up with the hunting and fishing companies these days?  I bought that Bow while in the Marine Corps and now can never use it again.  I guess I protected their right to crawfish on responsibility. 

Anyways,  does anyone have any idea of the best way to dispose of this weapon?  I mean, if it cannot be fixed and they will not even look at it, I am left with an unsafe weapon in my home.  CRAP!!!

I'd hate to just throw it out with the trash next Sunday.  Who knows what kid might think it cool, grab it out of the trash, and have it snap in their face on draw.  I wouldn't be able to live with myself.  I gave this same question to Jennings and they never responded.  I guess they didn't care.  

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!