Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
I Hate Squirells
Last Post 03 Oct 2009 02:09 AM by mark14. 25 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
droptine06
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Oct 2007 02:22 PM  
just as soon as deer season is over I'm gonna' have a squirell killin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I now know why the deer don't have many acorn's to eat around here, there has to be millions of squirell's on my land . I can't recall ever seeing so many in my life anywhere. I don't eat them and am asking all my neighbors if they or someone they know does, I just want to thin them out they seem to eat all the acorns, and they will bust you in a stand in a minute . ding dang little fuzzy tailed tree rats. red, grey, and fox squirells are everywhere on this land
Hillbilly Willy
Today is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Oct 2007 01:03 AM  
Those little tree rats sure are tasty,add some biscuites and gravy ........mmmmmmmmm
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
droptine06
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Oct 2007 04:38 PM  
if I knew how to cook em' I'd give em' a try
Hillbilly Willy
Today is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Oct 2007 08:59 PM  
I'll ask my mom,she is the one that cooks the little buggers.
Tubby
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Oct 2007 08:59 PM  
I'll ask my mom,she is the one that cooks the little buggers.
Tubby
CTtackdriver
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Oct 2007 11:25 PM  
Ive never seen red and greys living in the same area. Ive always noticed when reds move in even before seeing one u will notice greys missing the ends of their tails ect. Then the reds finally chase em out.

Ruger 10/11 plus a box of remington standard velocitys sounds like the proper medicine for your tree rat problem!
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Oct 2007 11:16 PM  
I like them cut into quarters and chicken-fried. Add creamy gravy and biscuits as tubby suggested and you've got a tasty meal on your hands.

My dad likes them in gumbo too but my mom can't cook a roux to save her life. Sorry mom
eversboys
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Oct 2007 03:56 AM  
big pot, four or five squirrels, some taters, onions, carrots with a little creole seasoning and let it rip. 2hrs later throw over some rice and eat with fresh corn bread. 1hrs later you are counting deer in your sleep.
move once, ive gotcha
move twice, youre dead
Dennis Engeman
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Nov 2007 05:18 AM  
send the tails to Mepps lures and they will send you some spinners made with the hair
Tom Sinnott
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Nov 2007 07:57 PM  
Seriously??? They will send you lures???? I can send them a ton of 'em. I have to go on a killin' spree myself in my spot!!!!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Nov 2007 08:29 PM  
want something quiet, use a bb gun that shoot 650 fps and up with some copperhead pellet pointed or flat or bbs, get em right in the head
SOUTHERN PRIDE
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
20 Nov 2007 12:41 AM  
o'ya willy i'm going squirell hunting after deer season ! thats all i've seen and they drove me nuts so now going to put them in thee old frying pan.
GIT-R-DONE
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Nov 2007 02:46 AM  
Hey yall have you noticed that the smallest woodland creatures are the loudest besides the fact that they alert everything within a half mile of your where abouts they also only seem to scurry about when magic hour is upon us and all we want is a bit of quiet. Oh by the way here in southern Ontario we have reds, greys, and blacks all in the same area, if I could find the cool pic I have I would post it, I had a squirrel in my back yard that was a cross of all three colors blk body grey belly and a red tail.
slayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Dec 2007 03:46 AM  
I love squirrel hunting and my mom always gets mad when i come home with em but she brushes em with barbeque sauce and grills em with tooth picks between therir legs to keep em spread apart. then you just eat em like a chicken wing and peel the meat right of the bones mmmmm tasty!!!
GONE HUNTIN'!
RCraig
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Dec 2007 02:22 PM  
I my area the squirrels aren't' the ones that make the most noise, it is the armadillos. I've had as many as four rooting around within sight of my stand at one time.
A Christmas card for You!: http://www.bigbucksunlimited.com/Card1.htm
Big Bucks Unlimited: Learning to be responsible stewards of renewable resources.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Dec 2007 02:44 AM  
I hate those dang things,armadillos make a bunch of noise that's for sure.
Tubby
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
09 Dec 2007 04:55 AM  
Well at least now I know where all the squierrlls are. We have hardly any acorns up here this year and I've seen only 3 squierrls this year and all three were close to a house. We have a Sportsmans group up here that collects squierrl tails and then sells them to a wisconson lure manufacturer and then uses the money to stock fish in the west branch of the Susquehanna River. They started this in an effort to get the youth hunters more involved.  They raised more than $1,000 in 2006.
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
12 Dec 2007 06:27 PM  
BB guns or sling shots .... when you use a sling shot and knock them little sh**s out of the tree it is funnier then H**L. Two seasons ago I had a squarrel come within two(2) feet of me while I was in my stand.Its amazing what kind of noise they make when sprayed with doe urine, it sounded like a baby that dropped his bottle. lolol
I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself. I know I wasted the doe urine, but try to imagine the buck chasing that scent trail. One minute its on the ground the next its 10 ft up a tree. I wish I could've been in the woods to see the confused reaction of them bucks.

Webfetti.com

monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Dec 2007 07:12 AM  
Squirells are great to eat!! i use to shot them with a 20 ga with light shot but now i have a high power 177. pellet gun an head shot them so i dont have to pick bb's out when i eat them. idk about the lil red ones tho i get the BIG grays where i am over here some as big as cats lol but im sure there just as good!
Meeker
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Jan 2008 02:30 AM  
the squirrels in my area dont seem to really bother me that much they have nvr busted me or anything
Meeker
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!