Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Upstate South Carolina
Last Post 09 May 2008 04:46 AM by S.C._DoubleLunger. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rem700hunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Feb 2008 04:41 PM  

Does anybody out there know of any hunting land/clubs in the Upstate South Carolina area?  I live in Greenville County and I'm not sure of anything that is relatively close by other than private land owned by people that I don't know.

Right now I hunt on a friends 35 acre property in the Ware/Fork Shoals area.  I do know of a club in Greenwood, SC that is about 45 min to an hour away from me.  Any one know of anything closer than that?  Maybe even just over the NC border.

Also, and place to go shooting at?  There is an extreme lack of shooting ranges around here.  There are a few public DNR ranges within about an hour drive and another indoor range that will be opening by the end of March that will be close but VERY busy once it opens up.

S.C._DoubleLunger
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 May 2008 04:46 AM  
Hey rem, Theres a club in Greenwood right off of the national forest that my buddy is in, its id say atleast 1500+ acres, membership gives you your own choice of location for food plot that only you have permission to hunt and i think two other locations, along with as much of the other land u want to hunt on...if your interested let me know and ill get the number for you...first year cost is $700...then the following years $400...kinda steap but i guess depends on how drastic of measures you are in...as for me id rather stick with what i had and buy a new bow..
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!