Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Renn County NY-Road Hunters and Bandits
Last Post 05 Jan 2010 02:31 PM by CapitalRegionHunter1. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
CapitalRegionHunter1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Jan 2010 02:31 PM  

To the Rd Hunters (white dodge pickupw/exhaust issue) that goes up and down jefferson hill rd from Rt 20 at last light during the last couple weeks of the season. Were watching you, we have your  veh tag (gotta love binoculars), I can watch you from my treestand (near Carbone's land). ENCON notified at the end of the season.

And to the bandits who shot the 10pointer on Rt 20 by lyons lake rd we know who you are, Nassau is a small town, word gets around. Thanks for taking a buck we've passing on all year long he had record book potential. Once again Econ notified (Scott Daley).

Im so dissapointed when I hear that hunters are doin this (bragging about it town) . I cant sit here anylonger, i have to vent, it burns me up, and another issue, is SAFETY, these people are hunting the rds, they have no clue that there is hunters possibly on the other side of these deer.

I had to get that out.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!