Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

possible side job
Last Post 02 Sep 2007 02:17 PM by drillchuck. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
od green
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Aug 2007 02:15 PM  
I live in DE and have a few question's for any trapper's out there.  DE is not getting any bigger per say as far as land goes and there was an article in the paper with people having problem's with animal control with wild life. I am a avid hunter and see a possibility of a side bussiness. I have checked our trapping reg's but need advice as how to handle critter such as skunks and racoons, tree rats and other small animals , what types of traps ( have a heart  ? )  methods or any  other do you recommend ?
huntininmissouri
6 Point
6 Point

--
06 Aug 2007 07:16 PM  
i would say if you're trapping for business live traps would be a good investment.i would also contact your DNR.i would think you would be allowed a special permit if trapping professionaly.they could also give tips on releasing problem critters.
mossyoakcowboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Sep 2007 10:24 AM  
live traps or body traps.
Live life 8 seconds at a time
drillchuck
Monitored User
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Sep 2007 02:17 PM  
Not sure about delaware regs but in ny that would be Nuisance control and a special permit is required, yes there is good money to be made there, also live traps are used here only. heavy gloves are a must!!! check with your DNR and they can get you all set up with the permits (if needed there) my cousin is in nuisance control here and has made upwards of $500 a week trapping skunks and raccoons in his spare time. good luck with your venture.

P.S. he has trapped more than 200 skunks and has never been sprayed!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!