Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
What to use??
Last Post 08 Feb 2008 04:31 PM by slayer_1993. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Buckmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jan 2008 02:05 AM  
Well this past Thursday we got some about 4 inches of snow. Well yesterday, me and my buddy went up on some land I hunt to do some scouting and to see where the deer are moving the most. Well in the bottum, we found some bobcat prints and follwed them and they lead us to some deer fur and a piece a nice peice of deer hide. Well, I have always wanted to get a bobcat and finally have a chance, I was wondering what would be a good gun to use where I wouldn't mess it up so I could mount it but drop it also?
dec67
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jan 2008 02:19 AM  
there are many.what calibers do you have to choose from?
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Buckmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jan 2008 02:21 AM  
Well right now I have a .22, a 30.30, a 12ga. .410, Muzzleloader
randyb
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Jan 2008 10:56 PM  
I wouldn't hesitate in using the 22, I would use the remington yellow jackets. they are the best 22 shells on the market for 22 lr. I would limit my shots to 50 yards.
slayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Feb 2008 04:31 PM  
I beg to differ on the remington yellow jackets issue. I would reccomend that you use CCI stingers they move along at about 1600 fps thats one fast 22. I shot a ground hog over the summer with one hit it in the lung area you'd of thought that I shot it with a .223 or something it never even moved!!!
GONE HUNTIN'!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!