Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Looking for Hunting land In Upstate S.C.
Last Post 29 Aug 2008 10:46 PM by mcraddock. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
S.C._DoubleLunger
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 May 2008 04:40 AM  
I currently live in the piedmont area of s.c. and am looking for hunting partner/land to bowhunt with...
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
10 May 2008 11:34 PM  
Hey doublelunger, I live in Powdersville just outside of Easley. I have a hunt club in Iva and few little honey holes around Greenville that me and a few buddies strictly bowhunt. We are a pretty lively group, but we'll always enjoy having another like-minded hunter join us. P.M. me back and I'll give you my phone number, I'll show you some of our tracts and maybe get you on one my hoghunts soon.

Matt C.
ssjrs1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Aug 2008 09:14 PM  
Matt,

Do you have any properties that you would be willing to allow my 13 year old to bow hunt as it is his first year bow hunting. We live in Easley and can meet up with you if it is ok. Do you have visitor days for a fee at your club in IVA? 

Thanks Jerry
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Aug 2008 10:46 PM  
Sure Jerry, I have several areas that I could put him on that would be suitable for a youngster. We do have visitor priveledges at my club as well. A maximum of 3 visits from any guest of a member. But I have better areas around here for bowhunting that are not part of a club. I'll p.m. you my number. 
Matt
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!