Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
looking for hunting land in illinois
Last Post 29 Nov 2007 01:59 AM by wayne. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
illinoisbowhunter35
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Nov 2007 02:38 AM  
my name is brandon kirby i live in decatur illinois i have been bow hunting for 5 years now...i am looking for some land that i can share the hunting time with my kids and their grandpa...we will only bow hunt no guns unless owner states its ok and have release form signed to relieve property owner from any liability.........................if anyone has deer problems or want deer management please let me know its so hard to find places to hunt anymore......its not just a sport its a way of life for my family we depend on deer meat...we are also on the macon county roadkill list so the meat does not go to waste my wife and i process the deer our selves............i hunt public ground but i want to stay out of there with my kids because of to many hunters you know....dont want to ruin it for someone else ...thanks for your time email is bikek332@hotmail.comand phone is 217-864-3560

thank you 
brandon kirby and family
big buck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Nov 2007 01:59 AM  
HEY MY NAME IS WAYNE AND I LIVE IN ALABAMA AND IAM LOOKING FOR SOME WHERE MY MOM CAN GO SHOOT HER FIRST BUCK MY MOM FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAD CANCER ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY BODY KNOWS ANYWHERE I CAN SIGN UP TO TRY TO WIN A HUNT.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!