Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

sprays that would stop a dog doesnt have to be humane.
Last Post 01 Sep 2011 06:18 AM by stubs. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Apr 2010 06:09 AM  
we have a pack of wild dogs running around town that are killing sheep and chickens and harrassing people and their pets. they have tore my friends dog up pretty good and 2 of them were shot the other day but im taking 3 kids fishing on sunday so im just wondering what i could take to protect them if a dog happens to show up. i have always used wasp and hornet killer is there any thing else that would be better? like keep them down or disoriented? i am 17 so it would have to be things i can purchase my self. any help would be great.
thanks
go BSU!!!!!
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
06 May 2010 07:47 PM  
A 12 GAUGE WILL STOP THEM..IF THEY ARE WILD AND COME AROUND I WOULD NOT TRUST ANY DERN SPRAY ..SHOOT AND THEN SPRAY THEM..
MIKE EVERETT
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 May 2010 04:05 AM  

Posted By PINETREE on 06 May 2010 01:47 PM
A 12 GAUGE WILL STOP THEM..IF THEY ARE WILD AND COME AROUND I WOULD NOT TRUST ANY DERN SPRAY ..SHOOT AND THEN SPRAY THEM..

I have to agree with pine tree,not sure if I trust the spray , but since you are 17 and don't want to get in trouble,look for the bear repellant spray or check with a local law enforcement about the firearms issue
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 May 2010 06:17 AM  
if im down at the river i always carry a gun but this is in city limits in a park so you aren't aloud to have firearms and im not exactly legal to carry the gun. i've just been taking a base ball bat, some homemade pepper spray and my dog along with me. in about 3 months i will definately be taking my shoty down there but right now i dont need any trouble ya know?
go BSU!!!!!
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 May 2010 02:55 AM  
well a baseball bat works well as long as they don`t blindside you . I found that a bow is a silent killer and you don,t need to worry about rousing any unwanted couriosity plus you have a little bit more range. Rat poison laced meat works well also but it could bite you in the butt if your dog gets to it first.
brewknife
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Feb 2011 09:30 PM  
Dogs have a very strong dislike of straight chlorine bleach. I have carried a spray bottle of it on walks in the neighborhood, and it works.
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Sep 2011 06:18 AM  
i just bought a can of pepperspray and not even 5 minutes after i opened the package i accidentally maced my self i have no doubt it cn stop a dog
go BSU!!!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!