Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

after season party
Last Post 08 Aug 2009 10:52 PM by mcraddock. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Aug 2009 07:06 AM  
do any of you guys have after season parties? we were thinking about having one and each person would bring a couple steaks or burgers of what ever they animal they got for that season and we would have a bbq.... we are pretty much celebrating my first bear and elk (if i get them).  but a couple guys at church thought it was  a great idea so.... im thinking about it. what do yalls think of it?
go BSU!!!!!
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
03 Aug 2009 03:11 PM  
WE HAD THEM IN MY OLD CLUB...AND THE CLUB PAID FOR THE FOOD.. WE HAD A REAL GOOD TIME....AND HAD ALL THE WIFES AND KIDS UP.....
MIKE EVERETT
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Aug 2009 08:45 PM  
we have one at church around christmas but its only for men so there is only like half the hunters there and we all sit around telling our stories of our hunt.... i think we would have just as much fun with men and women there open it up a little so instead of only having beef as usual we will have wild game and some fish people can try different things that they might not try anywhere else.
go BSU!!!!!
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Aug 2009 10:52 PM  
Yes, two of them each year actually. One is my churche's sportsmans banquet. And the other is my clubs annual dinner meeting at which we discuss rules, membership changes, and general ribbing and horrassing each other!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!