Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
wow
Last Post 24 Apr 2009 10:37 PM by mcraddock. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
06 Mar 2009 11:40 PM  
this forum is pretty much dead now, I check it every day and theres hardley anything new on here
SOUTHERN PRIDE
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
07 Mar 2009 07:20 PM  
All the forums are pretty slow.I frequent DU(members only),Camospace and www.huntersanonymous.netforums.us. All are pretty slow.....check out hunters anonymous.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Mar 2009 01:01 PM  
Not sure about other sites but some hunting friends I have here in the Central Illinois area say they just cannot afford to partake in hunting anymore, that costs just keep going up and finding good private land is just too hard. Some used to come here to this site but they say it is like rubbing salt in a wound to partake in online sites when in real life they just cannot do it any longer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
09 Mar 2009 08:59 PM  
another forum i am an admin at is thriving and we are getting close to 200,000 posts with almost 2000 members. Never a dull moment and no BS
Its an Ontario hunting forum, so everything from moose, bear and loads of big deer, but you'd have to pm me for the url to make sure i'm following the rules *L*
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Mar 2009 11:24 PM  
ive been going onto www.billdanceoutdoors.com, theres always new posts every day
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
13 Mar 2009 12:52 AM  
you need to check out Ontario Trophy bucks, do a search and check out the pics from seasons past and trail cam pics.
When another change comes along, and i am sure it will as it has done over the years many times, it might pick up again with a whole new crowd
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Mar 2009 04:06 AM  
I haven,t been on for a while due to work, I,ve got a longhaul trucking job which takes me away for several weeks at a time so my online time is very limited and with no hunting seasons open yet not much to chat about. Although I must say that there is a crapload of deer in the state of New York, in my last trip through I saw a field full (probably 4or5 acres) I was able to count 50 and it was only 4 in the afternoon .
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Apr 2009 10:37 PM  
It always gradually starts picking back up in most forums as deer season approaches. Not many folks are as completely obsessed about hunting as we are. :) One other forum I post in regularly has a good many hog hunters that share my year round interest in it and post there daily. I'll be happy to PM anyone the URL for that site. Hog hunting is the only thing keeping me from going completely crazy through the summer months and before turkey season. And I'm not far from crazy right now!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!