Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Obama VS McCane
Last Post 18 Dec 2008 10:48 AM by The Bulldog. 41 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Dec 2008 02:07 AM  
I stayed out of this one... but found no other place on the net I could vent. I have made it habit to stay out of religious and political issues here on BT because they get heated but I feel Palin lost for McCain. That woman just rubbed me the wrong way. A woman should know her place and she forgot she was just a running mate for VP... she was under every Lime Light and spoke out of her #%^ many times and looked foolish.

Now I am not saying that women should live in the stone age concept here in today's world but I feel major politics is a man's game.

And hey not all men do it well... Blaglovich is heading to prison... and to shame my state of Illinois once again for the sins of the Governors....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Dec 2008 10:48 AM  
I voted for McCain. Obama won. I hope he will do the country a fantastic job. If not in four years we get to vote again. That is the nice thing about America. We should kind of feel for the Man. I mean he is walking into a very difficult situation. He has a war going on that some of the people of this country feel like we should not be in. He is walking into a horrible economy. Jobs are laying off, companies closing. Gas may be lower then it has been, but I think the high rise over the summer is what really hurt our country horribly. This is another subject, but I will go into that a bit here, if you bought a home when gas was a Buck or a buck fifty, and you could afford it and all of your other bills, then all of a sudden gas jumps up to almost four bucks a gallon, and your still having to drive to work everyday, then for some they have to choose, okay do I pay this bill, do I eat, or do I have money for gas. The Fuel prices IMO are what caused all of this. I have heard that the fuel companies make profits in the billions every year, if this is the case, then they are the ones responsible for our country being in the shape that it is in. Lets hope that President Elect Obama will be too preoccupied with all of these things to worry about passing bans on firearms.
Lumberrick, what changed your mind from the Primary?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!