Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
fur...
Last Post 26 Sep 2008 06:51 PM by rebel deer hunter. 14 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
NightMare
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Aug 2008 11:16 PM  
well. im not sure what some of you hunters out there think about fur..i do belive that the trapping of animals JUST for fur is very wrong. but if its going to be done that it should be done humanely,the animal should not suffer. i just got done watching some vidoes about this on PETA and YOUTUBE. now im going to show you a few links. be advised this is NOT for the weak hearted. im not a member of peta and i am a hunter and meat eater not a veggy or anything..but belive this is purely wrong. Just wanna know what some of yall think about this,

again be advided not for the weak hearted.. http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs..._mov_final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXNRkzJV8U
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Aug 2008 04:49 AM  
Well I do not believe in the torture of any animal. Hunting is one thing... but any cruelty is unacceptable.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Aug 2008 07:40 PM  
Hunting and trapping have been around since the begining and are widely accepted,there is a big difference in hunting and trapping and cruelty.Cruelty has no place in hunting,trapping or in life in general.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
29 Aug 2008 04:18 AM  
I agree with Mel and Tubby, Hunting and trapping have been around forever.
And there is a differance between hunting and trapping and cruelty. Theres humane ways.. And when its done cruely,its gives us good hunters and trappers a bad name!!
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Sep 2008 02:43 PM  
1)you screwd up going to Peta's site in the first place.2)death is painfull for anything(us,deer,fish,whatever)it's a FACT of life,get used to it,leather comes from cattle&other animals,there is a wide assortment of everyday products that come from animal by-products that YOU use everyday,including fur.3)don't knock it till you try it,trapping is hard work and can be dangerous ie:broke or crushed fingers,bobcats are mean when trapped,coyotes are too.Thats not to mention a wolvine or badger(glad I don't have those here).4)the fur trade HAS been around as long as humans have walked the face of the earth,it will still be here after you and I are dust to dust.5)personally I love fur,it's soft,it feels good to the touch,it's warm and pleasing to look at,next to diamonds it's a girls next best friend(or at least thats what I've been told.)Exactly what do you think the trapper should do with the meat? Mink(ferrat) meat tastes like a turd right along with several other animals(it a long list,so I ain't gonna list them) Beaver is actually pretty tasty,so is bobcat,how ever most folks ain't going to eat any of it,nor will any state that I know of allow a trapper to sell the meat,even to dog food companys.
Trapping is Hunting,so I support it,good or bad,no matter what....And so should you...United we stand,divided we all fall...The anti's arent your friend,want your guns,your bow,all hunting outlawed(including trapping)wake up dude
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Sep 2008 02:51 PM  
Dang forgot something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v+Rsj-2o0ux14 if that don't work look for Destroying the Myth a guy named Huntdvdnet listed it.
Jeremiah Johnson
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Sep 2008 08:15 PM  
Agreed, it is a mistake for the impressionable to go on peta's web site. They make every aspect of hunting, trapping and fishing look terrible. Mike
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
06 Sep 2008 02:46 PM  
so your showing video's promoted by PETA?
my guess and only a guess (yes its dripping with sarcasm) is it might be biased.
Another example of how pictures and videos were used by the anti hunting movement was when Ontario lost the spring bear hunt, nothing to do with science but to do with a picture of a bear cub and the caption went something like hunters made this bear an orphan. Total BS, in fact the real picture came out sometime after and was blown up to the full picture when it was taken. The cub was sitting beside the road where the sow was hit by a car, nothing to do with hunting what so ever.
Cruelty to animals shouldn;t happen, but if i listen to PETA neither should owning a pet.
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Sep 2008 02:44 AM  
Peta only shows images (usually altered) that will tear at people`s heartstrings which gets new misinformed members to join in their cause . As long as humans have roamed this earth we`ve been hunting , trapping , eating , and wearing animals so I invite PETA to stop using all products made from animals and see how much they have left .
slayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Sep 2008 02:11 AM  
You should be ashamed and I take this very personally, let me guess you dont think that shooting groundhogs for fun is good either do you. well as far as im concerned that video was a load of s--t notice how the cat scene was from china or some place where they eat them. and notice that the foxes look like they have rabies and run around in circles. and also notice that the seal is being killed by eskimos for theyre food. You should just quit hunting and join peta (people eating tasty animals).
GONE HUNTIN'!
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Sep 2008 02:07 PM  
relax Slayer,they was a peta troll trying to stir up trouble on the board
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Sep 2008 02:37 AM  
Posted By btr568 on 09/20/2008 8:07 AM
relax Slayer,they was a peta troll trying to stir up trouble on the board

Bump that.  When someone posts something like that on there very first post. You can't bet they are trolling.

btr, your not kidding when you say you are a redneck. (compliment). I've been called that for 30 years by a few people. 
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Sep 2008 10:14 AM  
yeah rick,when I seen the post,looked at nitemares posting history,I figured what was up,from the get go.Thats the reason I jumped on it so hard
slayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Sep 2008 07:00 PM  
Sorry, bout that thanks btr.
GONE HUNTIN'!
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Sep 2008 06:51 PM  
I find it a little funny how someone gets on a hunting site and posts %^&* about peta, seems a little fishy, animal cruelity and hunting are way different btr and tubby pretty much summed it all up, and peta can kiss my white ass
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!