Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Tropical Storm Fay
Last Post 28 Aug 2008 01:24 PM by rebel deer hunter. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
22 Aug 2008 11:52 PM  
Anyone hear from Chuck in Miami or any of our other friends in Florida with regards to Tropical Storm Fay?
best of luck.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Aug 2008 06:53 PM  
we got alota rain here in vero beach, never lost power thought, no damage to the house or anything, just alota rain
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Aug 2008 11:05 PM  
That'sa relief, I'm sure. I saw video of some places with flooded homes. We felt fay's affects Late Saturday and into Sunday- a little more breezy and some rain.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Aug 2008 02:04 PM  
yea, now we got another one coming, track shows its going to get stronger and become a hurricane and then head to florida. Im done with all this hurricane stuff, im ready to move.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Aug 2008 12:27 AM  
Posted By rebel deer hunter on 08/26/2008 8:04 AM
yea, now we got another one coming, track shows its going to get stronger and become a hurricane and then head to florida. Im done with all this hurricane stuff, im ready to move.

The guys at work were looking at it this morning and again at 11:00 am and were commenting about "what if."  There's nothing to do right now because the "forcast experts" do know diddly about where it's going.  Seems as though the high pressure system over y'all will break down and allow gustav to move to florida and alabama.  

Man, I hate that there's going to be another power storm- hopefuilly it's not as large as katrina.

Would I come backl here if we got hit again???  unknown.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Aug 2008 01:24 PM  
yea the paths show it going away from florida and into the gulf, the winds have slowed way down when I seen it last
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!