Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

No Dogs Allowed
Last Post 10 Aug 2007 04:00 PM by WANTABIGBUCK. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Jul 2007 10:56 PM  

A dog had followed his owner to school.  His owner was a 
               fourth grader at a public elementary school.   However,
               when the bell rang, the dog sidled inside the building and 
               made it all the way to the child's classroom before a
               teacher noticed and  shoo'ed him outside, closing the
               door behind him.  The dog sat down, whimpered and
               stared at the closed  doors.  Then God appeared  beside
               the dog, patted his head, and said, "Don't feel bad  fella'....
               they won't let ME in either." 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 Jul 2007 01:26 AM  
That's the truth,schools and the kids in them would be better with GOD there.When I was in school,we started the morning off with the Pledge Of Alligance and before lunch we said a prayer.
Is that so offensive?
Why is so easy for a few non-belivers to cause such a stink that the state  or federal government  will take God out of schools?It's time we stand and say enough is enough!

Nice post Jacob!
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
30 Jul 2007 05:09 AM  
When my children were in school the administration tried to stop the kids from saying grace before lunch because prayer was not allowed in schools. A few words from a few of us parents changed thier minds.It was not an organized group of kids, just kids on thier own saying grace before they ate. I don't know how they treat the christian children in the school today  as mine are out of the system.
secondchance
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Jul 2007 05:57 AM  
Love the post and Amen, my kids are very fortunate because they accualy have a prayer time in the morroning while raising our flag for all who want to take part. (PRAISE THE LORD).
John 316
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 Jul 2007 08:24 AM  
Well My daughter will be entering public high school this year for the first time. she came up in a christian school. I have let her know that just because there is no prayer in school does not mean she can not pray. I think our christian kids need to know that. Because we hear so much about non christians rights not to pray or have God in there life But we still have freedom of religion & we can pray & worship as we want .As far as a group of kids getting together I think even that is ok they have that right IT's just the school itself can not orginize it If a group of kids want to get together and pray they need to know that yes they do have that right.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
Conner Spohn
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Jul 2007 12:03 PM  
Yep! Things have sure changed.
Rilla
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Jul 2007 08:46 PM  
ain't that the truth!!! I agree with jkoehler..they still can pray!!!

yep the saying goes.......they took GOD out of school and brought guns in!!!! sad but true...
7MM Rem. Mag. reach out and touch something!!
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
31 Jul 2007 12:50 AM  
some friends of mine that was still in school at the time! they started a prayer time at the public school in the early morning!
GIT-R-DONE
huntininmissouri
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Jul 2007 09:30 PM  
i'm sure they can still pray if they want.how could they be stopped there is still a thing called freedom of religion.the schools just can't make everyone pray.actually i grew up in public schools and i never remember having a time to pray in school.
Forestclimber
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Jul 2007 11:35 PM  
Our school has a moment of silence every morining.
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Aug 2007 07:50 PM  

The catch phrase of "God in/out of our schools" has become a crutch for far too many Americans as to the root of some of our problems today.  The fact is if more people truly, TRULY, had God in their homes, their hearts & their daily lives in general the question of whether God should be in our schools or not would be a mute point. 

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
huntininmissouri
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Aug 2007 10:19 PM  
i don't understand?if someone believes in god how does a school "or anywhere for that matter "prevent them from practicing thier beliefs?imo it's your right to pray just the same as it's others right not to pray.
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
05 Aug 2007 10:08 PM  
That is what's wrong with this country today.
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
WANTABIGBUCK
12 Point
12 Point

--
10 Aug 2007 04:00 PM  
AMEM LIKE THAT
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!