Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
anti hunters
Last Post 04 Sep 2008 12:28 AM by paulie. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jun 2008 06:00 PM  
I was watching that show called 30 days, were the hunter goes and lives with a peta family for 30 days, one of the ladies on there was talking to him about hunting and said it is like what hitler did to the jews, these people really belive this. there all fn wacked in the head if they think that
SOUTHERN PRIDE
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jun 2008 10:55 PM  
I would venture to say that peopke like that have no idea what hunting is actually about.Yes,we as hunters kill game that is eaten by our families,those close to us or those that eat at various shelters or missions.Hunters also provide a means of contrling population,but we all know that.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jun 2008 07:21 PM  
yea but the antis dont get it, I dont know if yall ever seen that show but it really ****** me off
SOUTHERN PRIDE
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Jun 2008 08:34 PM  
THEY NEED A SHOW WHERE THE ANTI HUNTER GOES AND LIVES IN THE WOODS WITH A COUPLE OF HUNTERS AND HAVE TO LIVE OFF THE LAND ONLY EAT WHAT YOU SHOOT OR CATCH..I'LLBET YA THEY WON'T BE ANTI HUNTERS AFTER A WEEK OF NO FOOD...
MIKE EVERETT
Ken
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jun 2008 06:07 AM  
I caught the same show the other night. Hunter from one of the Carolinas, sent to Los Angeles to live with a vegan family that were also PETA supporters. The remark that killing chickens earmarked for your local gorcery store is the same as what what happen to "the Jews" during WW2 just blew me away. One of my very close friends / hunt'n bud's parents survived one of the camps along with 4 others from their village. The 6 that survived were the only ones of a village of just over 3000 people. For anyone to compare the two is only showing how little they know about either subject. Lucky for the lady who said this, she was born later and in the USA where her ignorence is tolerated and doesn't make her a canidate for the elimination. May god continue to bless these United States of America and the Troops that protect our Freedoms.
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2008 12:19 AM  
we took somebody like that campin for 2 weeks and she didnt eat anything the whole time we were up there! they have just as strong beliefs as we do. i know some of us would die if we couldnt hunt but some of them ani-hunters would die if they had to hunt!
go BSU!!!!!
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2008 04:27 AM  
Hitler was so mentally unstable and criminally insane and to even compare hunting is not even a likely comparison. Consider the source... they are obviously lacking some protein in their diets and it is bizarre.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bobo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2008 06:17 PM  
If the people that support PETA only read some of the quotes PETA has made and references over the years they would see those people do nothing for the aiding or assisting any animal life, it is common knowledge little to no monies is giving in the assistance of wildlife. I would love to see a financial breakdown of the monies collected and where it goes, ,,,
DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLD, SOME ARE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE.
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Jul 2008 08:08 PM  
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the fact that HITLER WAS A VEGAN. Its true. He didn't eat meat and thought that killing animals was repulsive...Surely I can't be the only one here who see's a possible connection between the two (Hitler and veggie-heads).

They're both sick. Period.
mossyoakcowboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Aug 2008 08:36 AM  
I was about to post the same thing but you beat me to it.
Live life 8 seconds at a time
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Aug 2008 01:02 AM  
What Hitler done was the worst thing that ever has happened on this planet. To compare hunting to what he did, could not be more rediculas.
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
paulie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Sep 2008 12:28 AM  
The problem with a lot of the "antis" is that mostof them are ignorant(not stupid,"ignorant" look it up)! they just dont know what hunting is about so, when they hear all this propagana bull s__t,they believe it!! thats what crertins(look it up) like peta feed on, peoples ignorance!! They figure, if these people dont know the truth, we can fill them full of our lies and they believe it!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!