Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Carribean vacations?
Last Post 16 Jan 2009 02:58 AM by floridabou3. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Jan 2008 09:04 PM  
Does anyone here have a vacation planned to the carribean this year?  Or in the past years.  I must confess that I never thought it would be  something I would enjoy, but 2 years ago We went to St. Lucia and I absolutely fell in love with the whole beach thing.  I have a chance to go to Grand Cayman and stay in a friends Condo for a week for free.  I just have to get there.  Just curious if anyone else is having cabin fever and thinking about a warm vacation.
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Jan 2008 02:01 AM  
I think mcraddock mentioned he gave himself and his wife a Christmas present this year of a Caribbean cruise.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bertman
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Jan 2008 04:21 AM  
i wish i did.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
09 Jan 2008 12:49 PM  
you bet, am heading to Cuba on the 22nd of January, get away from the cool weather, work and kids and just sit back and enjoy
Jeremiah Johnson
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Jan 2008 09:24 PM  
Yep, bride & I go to Cayman and really love it. Nicest people you will ever meet, beautiful scenery. We rent a car and drive around to see the sights and visit the comedy show and Rum Point. PM me and I'll go into more detail if you like.
Mike
grimreaper
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Jan 2008 02:48 AM  
My fiance and I are going to St Lucia in June for our honeymoon. Good to hear you had a good time there. Did you do any deep sea fishing while you were there? Any guide recommendations if you did?
Only the dead have seen the end of war. Plato
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
15 Jan 2008 09:44 PM  
My wife and I went on our first cruise ,last April,and had a ball,we went to Nassau,This coming April we are going to Bermuda,we cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Jan 2008 09:05 PM  
Grim Reaper, we stayed at the Sandals Halcyon, it was fabulous. There are two other Sandals about 15 minutes away on either side, you can take the shuttle bus to eithere one for free and use all the facilitys at the other Sandals. Take the land and sea cruise, book it once you get there. Tour of the island, lunch, Catamaran ride to the Pitons where you can snorkel, and all the beer you can drink. The beer is awsome, brewed locally. I could'nt believe how mountanous St. Lucia is. 4000 feet of elevation. Very safe place also. I felt at ease in the market places in town. Let me know where you are staying.
grimreaper
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Jan 2008 04:55 AM  
We are staying at a Sandals as well. I believe it is the Sandals Grande. I can't wait to go. I am hearing alot of great things about it. Is there anything else you would recommend doing there? My main goal is deep sea fishing which my fiance enjoys(or tolerates) but that is more for me.
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Jan 2008 12:30 PM  
Never went fishing. I thought about trying it, but, we went sailing quite often with Sandals Hobie Cats. Just keep looking on the internet for fishing charters, you'll find reveiws also. Don't be afraid to use that shuttle to the other Sandals, it is so easy, We were at the Grande twice for meals, it will blow you away. Fishing might even be included as long as you reserve.
grimreaper
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Jan 2008 03:13 PM  
We will definitely check out the other Sandals. We will be there 7 days so we should have time to check a lot out.
johnsteve
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Dec 2008 10:59 AM  
Carribean is a amazing place to visit in this vacation time.This place is special for vacation only.So visit and enjoy.
=====================

john

floridacracker
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Jan 2009 02:58 AM  
i got to go work in the us virgin islands back in 2002 it was great and very beutiful i got to stay for almost 2 months for free beer gas and local steak was onlything cheap tho but hell thats all i needed lol
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!