Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
First buck of 2012.
Last Post 29 Oct 2012 05:08 PM by Geecheeboy. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Aug 2012 04:09 PM  
Tuesday night at 7:10, I dropped a small fork horn in his tracks with a neck shot from my TC Encore .308 at about 85 yards. Nothing but a meat buck, since I was out of venison. Now, I've got my eyes on the really big fork horn and the nice 10 point I've gotten trail cam pictures of.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Sep 2012 02:26 AM  
where is it your hunting that the season is in already

This is purely a non judgemental question, so no hidden agenda, but why shoot a fork horn and not a doe if your filling the freezer?

Rocky Bluff Ranch
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Sep 2012 11:43 PM  
Nice job Ron
Please post some pics

Dobber he is hunting SC Season starts Aug 15
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Oct 2012 08:27 PM  
I tried to post the picture of the first and second deer of this season, but for some reason I still can't get my pics to post on this site.

Dobber, all of the does I had seen to that point had small fawns with them, and we can't kill does until Sept. 15th, with our antlerless tags.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
16 Oct 2012 04:45 PM  
well sounds like you are off to a great start for the year, many more to come i hope
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Oct 2012 05:08 PM  
So far this season, I'm behind on the count compared to last year. I have 2 bucks and 1 doe in the freezer, but last year by Oct. 27th, I had 5 bucks and 1 doe. There's way too much water in the swamps, and couple that with a bumper acorn crop the deer aren't moving like they normally do.

BTW, if anyone can please draw me a picture on how to post pictures on this site, I'd appreciate it. Every other hunting site I'm on, has an attachment section with a photo "browse" where I can pull pictures from my computer files, or else I can post an image link from photobucket or tinypics directly into the "add reply" body. This site doesn't have the "browse" feature, and the links won't work with the reply body.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!