Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Need help with a new hunting spot
Last Post 12 Nov 2012 06:56 PM by rritchey. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Brian
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Oct 2012 05:37 PM  
My brother and I just got permission to hunt an area thats alittle over 100 acres with hardly any hunting pressure at al. We have set up two feeders that go off twice a day. We set up trail cameras and we have been getting a lot of pictures of a lot of different deer.But all the deer we get pictures of are does small bucks or button bucks. I'm pretty sure there has to be atleast one big buck on the property. Any suggestions that would help me find one would be great. Thanks
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
16 Oct 2012 04:43 PM  
find the doe's and the bucks will come
rritchey sr.
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Nov 2012 06:56 PM  
setup some mock rubs and scrapes to see if you can get a big buck visiting them. Use some doe urine in scrapes and maybe a dribbler so that it dispense scent during daylight hours and see if that gets their atttention. Other than that is there any natural feed such as acorns on the property? If so deer love acorns and what if any planted food sources in the area such as corn, etc.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!