Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Telephone harassment from Buckmasters-- DO NOT CALL ME
Last Post 15 Nov 2011 03:28 PM by gaeleninwoods. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved
JWRIAMS
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2011 05:24 PM  
I am writing this as an open letter to the Buckmasters organization.

It takes a particular amount of audacity to be as dishonest and insulting as I have seen from this organization.
I want to make this very clear.
Over the last several weeks, I have been called daily by Buckmasters. Finally, I took the call instead of letting it go to voicemail. I explained that I would have to research any organization that I would consider joining, and that I do not do business over the phone. I told the agent that they are welcome to send me some information in the mail, and I would decide.
For the last week, I have been getting DAILY calls from Buckmasters that I have let go to voicemail. Last night, I got a call at 8:30 PM CST – while my wife, my 5 month old, and I were all asleep. I decided to take the call to inform them not to call my house at night, as I get up early, go to bed early, and have an infant.
I had to *69 the number, and called only to discover that I was being called every night because I was supposedly late on membership dues to an organization that I DID NOT join.
The first representative became extremely argumentative with me, informed me of steps that I had to do to fix YOUR mistake, and when I refused, became extremely argumentative and hung up on me. Prior to hanging up, he informed me that my “Do Not Call” listing was irrelevant due to there being a bill, and that you can call me as much as you want!
I called back to talk to a supervisor. I ended up speaking with two people who claim to be supervisors. The latter one blatantly informed me that Buckmasters DOES NOT make mistakes, and that the mistake was mine.
I want to make this very clear. I worked as a investment manager for 15 years. I am used to working on a recorded line. I am very deliberate with what I say due to potential liability. I did NOT state that I wished to join your organization.
Your supervisor, I think” was more interested in being “right” than solving this issue. Facts don’t seem to matter, either. When I tried to cut to the chase and state that you will not find a single thing that I have signed stating that I wished to join, nor will you find a recorded call with that request, he told me that I not only talked to ONE person, but to TWO people asking to join. Prior to this call, I had spoken to exactly ONE person.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

If I were ever to consider joining your organization, I would NEVER do so now. I have seen all I will ever need to know from you.

I do not care if you respond to this. I am notifying you that from this point forward, I will be placing a complaint to the MS Attorney General PER INCIDENT that I am called by your organization. I am posting this account on all gun forums whom I am a member. In addition, I will be calling the president of Buckmasters on the number that I looked up after every call that I receive.

I have no desire to be a member of this organization, and DO NOT contact me again. I will NOT take this harassment and shakedown.

- John Warren
JWRIAMS
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2011 06:08 PM  
Actually, since there is a claim that money is owed without my consent,I went ahead and contacted the Mississippi Attorney General's Office.

Have a great day.
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Nov 2011 03:28 PM  
i feel your pain but unfortunately you are not going to get any response from them here. this is a forum site and the people buckmasters has harassing you do not monitor here. best thing is not to sign up for any contests in the future.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!