Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Help !!! NEED HELP !!!
Last Post 05 Jan 2010 03:27 PM by WVHunter129. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Blacksheep
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Dec 2009 01:27 AM  

Hi , I need every bit of advice that I can get , I have three days to hunt I have a stand in the midle of 95 acres that has not been hunted this year . The stand is in the middle of a hay field that is surrounded by hardwood and pine thicket ,  I went there and walked around yesturday they have a scrape line and rubs all the way around the field that can be seen from the stand . How can i get them to come on out in the three days that I have to hunt , they don't respond to rattling or calling verry well , I have some fake deer I can put out but not sure about them to much ether can some ome please help me out !    Thanks and everybody have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year !!!!!

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Dec 2009 01:07 PM  
Since it's durining the rut,try some of the Tink's (the new ones that heat up) and sit all day if possible
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
05 Jan 2010 03:27 PM  
A day before you hunt you should try putting out some Wildgame Innovations Acorn Rage. When the deer find it they will flock to it. I have used it for 3 years with great results. The deer like that better than putting out corn. I have set in my stand during bow season and watch deer just eat and eat the stuff.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!