Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

how do i kill these 2 nice bucks????
Last Post 16 Dec 2009 02:06 AM by camo_man1. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
camo_man1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Dec 2009 05:42 PM  

well i'm in maryland and the gun season is almost over then black powered comes in next week and i got 2 really nice bucks coming to this scape about  8 to 12 at night  got in trail cam but they won't show there faces during daylight  anybody have a clue how i can change there pattens to kill them nice 10pt and very nice 12pt hope someone has some answers  thanks

Gehee
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Dec 2009 12:43 AM  
where are they coming from? follow them back a ways and catch them before 5.
Arch_e_Tech
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Dec 2009 08:11 PM  

Since you know they are coming to the scape, I'd move my camera back a bit and try to figure out where they are coming from. I'd keep moving my camers down the trail until I figure out where they are bedding at. That is going to be your best shot. Find where they are bedding and then set up a stand near some of the entry points.

Only other thing I can think of for you to try would be to put a mock scape dripper at the scrape they are hitting and have it drip durring the day. That might make them mad enough to come check it durring the daylight to see who is marking their territory. I've never tried this, but heard it can work.

In all, just try to think like a deer. They need food, water, a place to rest, and durring that wonderful time of year.... a mate. That is all. Key in on these areas and you will find the bucks.

Good luck.

camo_man1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Dec 2009 02:06 AM  

thinks for the ideals and i have did what you said i've moved closer to where i think they are coming from so hopefully my encore can sound off this saturday thanks for the advice !!!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!