Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Record book deer found weeks later, counted as kill??
Last Post 23 Nov 2009 11:16 AM by mike243. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
kymeathunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Nov 2009 01:30 PM  

I am a little irritated by all the people getting in the record books with deer they claimed to have shot but that it takes two weeks, a month or sometimes more to find the deer after being shot??? What is your alls take on this? For example I dont know this guy he may be great , but this was retrieved 2 weeks after the shot in Lewis County Kentucky. Is this  a kill or a die?

[script removed]

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
05 Nov 2009 02:08 PM  
i think it should be a clean kill,taking no longer than 24 hours to recover.Two weeks is just way to long.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
08 Nov 2009 04:26 PM  
should be recorded as a found deer
Fossilman
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Nov 2009 05:58 PM  

As long as its legally tagged and it was the deer they actually shot..................I see no wrong in the situation at hand.

God,family and friends,nothing better!!
mike243
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Nov 2009 11:16 AM  

i would think that there would be a time limit on claiming a kill,1 week then it counts as a pickup ect... ,i myself would not want the glory of a kill if i did not shoot it,not all folks have the same scrupples,as long as they followed the rules set by the state we will have to live with it & they will also     ,mike243

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!