Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Another logging in question
Last Post 29 Oct 2007 05:20 PM by BetaLead. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
spottedwolf
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Sep 2007 05:17 AM  
Hello,
It just seems like I'm logging in alot,I logged in this morning,checked the box that says "remember me" and I had too log in again this evening!Is it just me or is anyone else haveing this prob.too?
There's a place for all God's creatures,right next too the Mash Potatoes & Gravy.
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Sep 2007 06:01 AM  
Yes, I have the same occurance where I have to log in freguently. Within short periods it will automatically log me in but over a few hours in between I have to log in again. It does always remember my User log in information but I still have to pull up the Log In screen.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Sep 2007 10:09 PM  
I have no problem on the computer here at home,but my lap top won't remember the password.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Oct 2007 05:20 PM  
The "Remember Me" was set to one hour. I have increased it to 7 days. You must also have cookies enabled. If you hit the logout button it will delete the cookie and you will have to relogin. Hope this helps - Daniel E.
What? Who me?
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!