Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Member list
Last Post 23 Jul 2007 11:38 AM by r_rayjr. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2007 08:45 AM  

I see that member list on here, but it does not seem to be as good as the old one. Is there anyway to fix it so that it is like the old one that list people who are active and have the most post or what ever. Unless it is not working for me, the members list I see is in alphabetical order, and most of the first page have people who has not ever posted anything yet. I would like to be able to see who the admin and Moderator(s) are on the page.

And sometimes I like to look at the list (the old one) and click on the names of people I have gotten to know or like some of their post, like Bohunter2002, R-R, Chuck Jr, MelSue, Firepoggy, Shawn, Countrygirl, Chuck Manetta, 
and a few others.

I hope you understand what I mean??? If not here is what I see at the old forum.

http://www.buckmasters.com/forum/members.asp

Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Jul 2007 02:35 PM  
Forums Moderate My Profile Search Members

Hey Ray, It is different from the old site and sometimes confusing but as you spend more time here hopefully it will get easier. See the above Row of Options,,,, they are toward the top on the right side of the page? Click on Search and type in a Username and it will bring up their posts and you can review them this way.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Jul 2007 11:38 AM  
Posted By MelSue on 07/20/2007 8:35 AM
Forums Moderate My Profile Search Members

Hey Ray, It is different from the old site and sometimes confusing but as you spend more time here hopefully it will get easier. See the above Row of Options,,,, they are toward the top on the right side of the page? Click on Search and type in a Username and it will bring up their posts and you can review them this way.

Yea, I know about the search thing. But with all of these new changes it's just not knowing who's who right now. I mean I know some people have the same user name. But what I was wanting to do is be able to look at the whole list like in the old one and being able to say, ok he's or she's has been on since last time I was on, I will check what their up to, and/or what was posted. I don't alway look for certain people so for what I am talking about the search wouldn't work.

But thanks for the reply
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!