Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
This is AMERICA!!!!!
Last Post 12 Feb 2009 03:10 AM by Kmehaffey. 24 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Bigsquatch
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Feb 2009 07:00 AM  

Wow. Everybody bends over backwards for the Spanish speakers. Come to Deep S. Tx. sometime. There is more spanish than Engish spoken in my county. And they look at ME funny when I reply in English.
                                               Bigsquatch
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Feb 2009 04:37 PM  
This is America ! the official language is English, If you can't speak the language ,either learn it or leave ! JMO
I know exactlly how you feel, I live in Pa. mostly Irish,and German, in the last 10 or so years we have been over run with Spanish speaking people. Even most of the stores have signs hanging ,in both English,and Spanish. We need to take our Country back ! again JMO
Trey
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Feb 2009 05:21 AM  
Si senor.
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Feb 2009 12:30 AM  
Posted By CornFed on 01/30/2008 1:04 PM
Once they successfully removed God from schools and public places it was just a matter of time before all other rights and beliefs that this country were founded on are removed. We are changing from the home of the brave and land of the free to home of the scared and land of the offended!! Put God back in hearts, homes and schools and all this would go away.

we have a christian class here at our high school but it doesnt count as credit and you cant take your bible to school ive had 13 bibles taken away for reading them in class during "free time" and there are other kids who refuse to even stand durin the pledge! we hd a group of students who took a fla threw it on the ground and burnt it saying "this flag says nothing im not gonna pledge my alligence every day it should be a givin that the country has it and yet we have to renew it? this is just a piece of material that says nothing" and more and more students are going to there side! the other thing is we hav a hispanic club at our highschool and they are all like be proud to be hispanic! but we cant start a be proud to be american club? they said we were being racist and needed to stop!  
where are our morals?

go BSU!!!!!
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Feb 2009 03:10 AM  
Tell those Punks that threw OLD GLORY on the ground and burned it ,to take another flag to a V.F.W. post and do it again,they'll get an ASS WHOPIN they'll never forget !
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!