Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Stupid commercials
Last Post 12 Jan 2008 03:06 AM by pizzaman17. 67 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Author Messages
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
21 Jul 2007 03:27 AM  
I hate stupid commercials.  The DOTD is pushing these stupid driving commericals. Instead of making their point I change the channel.

I do chuckle slightly at the new pepsi max commerical with all the yawning...but after seeing it nearly every commercial break I tyend to get aggravated. 

Anyone want to share?
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Jul 2007 05:16 AM  
I love the Geico Commercials,,, I think I must see some of Overhill's family... all of them being born BC and all...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
21 Jul 2007 08:16 PM  
i don;t get it
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Jul 2007 09:15 PM  
I hate the new Wendy's commerical
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
hobocr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Jul 2007 07:51 PM  
I'm tired off the sonic commercials , to me there just stupid!!
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
22 Jul 2007 08:04 PM  
i hate commercials unless its during the super bowl bc some of them are actually good
If Its Brown It's Down!
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Jul 2007 03:18 AM  

I'm thinking the guy in Sonic commercials (the one in the passenger seat) just MIGHT have a little sugar in his tank!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Jul 2007 04:21 AM  
o wow mc lol dont kno what commercial you are talkin about but that doesnt sound good haha
If Its Brown It's Down!
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Jul 2007 05:33 AM  
The Hover Round.... Scooter Commercial.... Where everyone sings,, a happy tune... and this woman,, with GAWD Awful red lipstick sings... "You Made Me Love Youuuu... "

I HATE that one... Has anyone seen it...??????
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Jul 2007 05:37 AM  
I hate any FAKE weight loss commercials with Unrealistic Doctors,,, and I wonder why they don't take this wonder weight loss pill that makes the fat you eat fall out the bottom of you... in copious amounts that you are afraid to leave home without a diaper.
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Jul 2007 05:42 AM  
I hate the male enhancement commercials where there is a scene of dancing and partying with stares and looks and two people head to the door,, one of them a gal of say... 20 and a man 65... and it is..... Just Wrong...
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Jul 2007 06:00 AM  
The commercials where they seriously sit down their mops and tell them how disappointed in them they are... and how a swiffer wet jet does better.
slawman
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Jul 2007 11:26 AM  
your on a roll Mel. you go girl !
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jul 2007 02:07 PM  
i hate all the INFO mercials interupting my hunting shows on MOR!!!!! .............. as for Overhills family "da dee da da da Everywhere i go, theres always something there to remind me of another place and time da dee da da da"
To Hunt or Not to Hunt, that is the question? While your pondering that, i'll be in the woods. My Values are the Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
Pfc. Chris Smith
Robert2
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jul 2007 04:21 PM  
MOR has a 2 hour infomercial about every 2 hours and then a half hour one in between
huntininmissouri
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Jul 2007 04:24 PM  
i love commercials!they're usually funnier than the crap on tv.for some reason i really like the caveman commercials
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jul 2007 05:38 PM  
i agree MelSue, what 20 year old girl could hope tp land a 65 year old man??    the commercial i hate the most? HEAD ON< APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Jul 2007 05:52 PM  
Posted By gaeleninwoods on 07/24/2007 11:38 AM
i agree MelSue, what 20 year old girl could hope tp land a 65 year old man??    the commercial i hate the most? HEAD ON< APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

You know,, you are absolutely RIGHT.. When I was 20, I tried so hard.. I hung out in the Geritol and Cane section of our local store trying to flirt with the 65 year old men but none of them even gave me a second glance... I was heartbroken....   I was so clueless.... 

Did you say HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD?  HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD, HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTILY TO THE FOREHEAD, HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD........... and one more time in case you all did not get it..... even with the wonderful actor that shows you how to do it.... HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hate that one too... LOL 

bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jul 2007 07:03 PM  
yes i did, yes i did, yes i did. after you watch that you need the stuff. as soon as i see it coming on i switch channels.
Camogirl
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Jul 2007 03:15 AM  
Has anyone seen the one with the squirrel and the beer ? That one cracks me up everytime....lmao
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
-Camo-
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!