Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Ladies ??? # 2 (Continued)
Last Post 13 Nov 2007 01:06 AM by tubby. 81 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 512345 > >>
Author Messages
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Oct 2007 04:09 PM  
Hey Everyone!!!  The first thread got to be 29 pages long.  I started a new one for us all to continue posting on. 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Oct 2007 04:16 PM  
Well... that's just great. Hijacked my thread: ).... lol.
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Oct 2007 04:20 PM  
BOW SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!! actually it started almost 2 weeks ago but I don't usually get too excited until mid to late October.... anyone having any luck? Haven't been around in a while so I need some updates: )
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Oct 2007 04:22 PM  
Hey I was just getting ready to send you a PM telling you I did this....... and here you are. Where have you been??????????
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Oct 2007 04:54 PM  
I've been under a roof with 31 kids... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!. I love it but it does wear on me sometimes. Pretty cool that the last thread got to 29 pages. You guys are awesome... hopefully this one will go to 100
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Oct 2007 04:56 PM  
Hey Turk,how have things been?School keeping you busy?It's good to hear from you again.Today is opening day of bow season for us,no luck this morning.
Melsue I was wondering when the original would get locked and thanks for starting a new one.How have you been?
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Oct 2007 08:49 PM  
I do like a woman who takes charge!   Wonder if she can skin a deer?

Hello boys!  Deer season is here!  M/L season opened here in Arkansas today.  No luck this morning, but I've got eight more days to go.  
Been busier than a government mule lately, but praise God I'm focused on hunting for the next three months.  I'll check in more often on you guys & get/leave updates on your successes/failures.  
Shoot straight & keep your powder dry!
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
papa99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Oct 2007 10:16 AM  
Mornin everyone. hope today find's you well.
Turk you started this a year ago. ever think it would last this long. i hope it worked for you. i think it is safe to say it has been a fun spot for the rest of us. to get to know one another.
Mc i have heard her talk of skinin fish. good start
well it is 33degrees out this morning. going to be a good one. took three pics of a small 4 pointer at 25yd on yesterday's morning hunt.he's safe for now it's early. good luck to all this morning.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Oct 2007 02:44 AM  
Hello all ,how did everybodies hunts go?Mine was enjoyable,didn't see any deer but saw some good looking sun sets and a nice sunrise
Tubby
papa99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Oct 2007 10:57 AM  
Got rained off yesterday. looks like it will last most of the week here.
droptine06
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Oct 2007 10:59 AM  
howdy from Tenn Kinda new at this but I've been in the woods a little over a week now no luck I keep gettin' busted by a mean ol' doe but she's goin' down as soon as I get a shot at her. hope everyone of you have the best season you've ever had this year good luck to ya' all
Hillbilly Willy
Today is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Oct 2007 02:02 PM  
Hey willy,how's things in Tenn ?My folks just got back from Gatlinburg,went up to Cade's Cove and saw a bunch of deer,to bad they weren't down here in Bama .
Tubby
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
15 Oct 2007 09:03 PM  
No deer for me yet,  saw a couple of doe & yearlings Saturday afternoon.  One of my hunting buddies took a nice 7-point Saturday afternoon.  Can't go this afternoon I have a city council meeting at 4:00 p.m.  What kind of idiot would schedule a meeting at 4:00 p.m. during deer season?  Oh well, duty calls!
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
15 Oct 2007 10:30 PM  
We just put 2 does in the freezer yesterday. My buddy shot one Saturday and one on Friday.  
 I haven't been in the trees yet because I promised my wife a new kitchen before I deer hunt. I'm waiting on the cupboards to come in. I didn't think they would be backordered or I would not have made that deal!  I'm still going on the muzzle loader hunt at Salt Fork State Park on the 22nd. Cupboards or not!!
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Oct 2007 01:59 AM  
Hey tubby... things are going well for me. School is keeping me real busy. I hope your arm has minded well.

papa... I never thought it would last this long. I actually just decided to check it for the first time in 2 months and saw that WOW... it got so big that it had to be locked It's really none of my doing... it's all the great people on this site.

Good luck to all in the upcoming season... hope you bag a good one. I'll be around... and if not I'll be at work or hopefully in the woods
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
16 Oct 2007 02:14 AM  
Great to hear things are well,as far as the arm it's comming along VERY slowly but none the less things are good.
Tubby
papa99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Oct 2007 07:56 PM  
quit ranning warm southern breeze almost 60. let's see if somthing besides ma & her babys shoe up tonight.
good luck guy's & gal's
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Oct 2007 02:08 AM  
I think we are going to get some rain tomorrow.... heard it's a 100% chance. According to the Moon Guide... tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be good days to hunt.
papa99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Oct 2007 07:01 AM  
is all my spellin that bad?"shoe up"" well nothing worth an arrow shoed up.. maybe this morning. not going in to work till 9:00. best of luck to all of u!!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
17 Oct 2007 01:02 PM  
I was gonna go today,but got to many appointments.WAAAAAAAAAAA!Oh well,I'll go tomorow.
Tubby
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 512345 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!