Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
looking for muzzle loader. new
Last Post 26 Dec 2008 01:18 AM by Forestclimber. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
young ohiohunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2008 01:46 AM  
i am looking for a muzzle loader was going to buy one in ganer mt bt i thought i would just put this up to see if anybody wanted to make a deal. not looking for old piece of crap. something fairly new bought in the last couple years. the newer the better.
Heartshot
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Oct 2008 05:41 PM  
I have an elderly man who has quit hunting and is interested in selling his traditions pursuit 50 cal-thunmbhole stock camo softcase $350.00/shipping
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
15 Oct 2008 04:18 PM  
I have a BRAND NEW IN BOX T/C Triumph .50 cal with Weathershield.  I'll take $400.00 & pay the freight.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
young ohiohunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Oct 2008 03:24 AM  
um i dont know that was what i was looking for but my friend bought one and sais it doesnt shoot to well. ill research more then i'll let u know. were do u live?
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Oct 2008 03:24 PM  
You may have to search around to get the right powder load and bullet combo to get it shooting like you want.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
orangeblooded
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Oct 2008 03:13 AM  
cva optima pro  50 cal   full camo never fired  $275
Forestclimber
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Dec 2008 01:18 AM  
If there are any gun shows in your area, now is the time to buy a muzzleloader. Deer season is over, and people want the money.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!