Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
WV Farm For Sale
Last Post 16 Apr 2008 01:58 PM by Bobo. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
LuvToHuntWV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Dec 2007 09:24 PM  
My parents are looking to sell their home in WV which sits on 8 acres. It is a great area to harvest whitetail deer and turkey. The house is in great shape and the scenery is awesome! We took 7 deer in the area this season between me and my son and brother. It was my sons first deer. The oppertunities are endless. It is within 15 minutes to town where their is a super walmart and all your gas and food stops. Great little town. The airport is within 45 min. and the intererstate within 15 to 20 min. It is 45 minutes from the state capitol of Chareleston WV. Ski resorts are close by also. Many of the surrounding farm owners would also grant you permission to hunt. If you like there are thousands of acres of public hunting land within 20 minutes. The reason for selling is due to retirement.

If interested I will put you in contact with them. 

Thanks
Bow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Dec 2007 04:49 AM  
What county are they in im gonna be selling and moving back to fayette county what town are they in or close too I live in raleighco now thanks
HillBillygal
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Jan 2008 08:22 PM  
is this property Still for sale?
and what is the price the are wanting? is this price negotiable?
LuvToHuntWV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Jan 2008 10:32 PM  
Yes it is for sale still, Here is the number you should call, ask for Larry. He is my dad and will be happy to talk with you. They can send you pics also. 

Thanks
LuvToHuntWV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Jan 2008 10:35 PM  

HillbillyGal, Please contact me here for information on the WV Farm, mggmb@aol.com

I will be glad to talk with you.

Bobo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Apr 2008 01:58 PM  
How far is it from Ripley, thanks bob
DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLD, SOME ARE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!