Need another opinion from you. I have had my little 1/2 acre food plot planted now for about a week. No rain, we are also in a drought here in North Alabama. about 1/4 of my plot is trying to come up because I have really good dirt that is low and holds moisture good. We are not scheduled for another chance of rain until next thursday or friday-another week.
My question: [B]I have access to putting 35-50 (or more)gallons of water on the plot by hand.
Would this be a smart idea to help me get through the week with a chance of rain at the end of next week?[/B] Or, should I just wait and do nothing. I am afraid that what is trying to come up because of the good dirt will eventually die out before water if I do not do something.
Thanks again for your advice!