Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Harassment and Lies-- DO NOT CALL ME again.
Last Post 11 Nov 2011 06:09 PM by JWRIAMS. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
JWRIAMS
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2011 05:42 PM  
I am writing this as an open letter to the Buckmasters organization.

It takes a particular amount of audacity to be as dishonest and insulting as I have seen from this organization.
I want to make this very clear.

Over the last several weeks, I have been called daily by Buckmasters. Finally, I took the call instead of letting it go to voicemail. I explained that I would have to research any organization that I would consider joining, and that I do not do business over the phone. I told the agent that they are welcome to send me some information in the mail, and I would decide.
For the last week, I have been getting DAILY calls from Buckmasters that I have let go to voicemail. Last night, I got a call at 8:30 PM CST – while my wife, my 5 month old, and I were all asleep. I decided to take the call to inform them not to call my house at night, as I get up early, go to bed early, and have an infant.

I had to *69 the number, and called only to discover that I was being called every night because I was supposedly late on membership dues to an organization that I DID NOT join.
The first representative became extremely argumentative with me, informed me of steps that I had to do to fix YOUR mistake, and when I refused, became extremely argumentative and hung up on me. Prior to hanging up, he informed me that my “Do Not Call” listing was irrelevant due to there being a bill, and that you can call me as much as you want!

I called back to talk to a supervisor. I ended up speaking with two people who claim to be supervisors. The latter one blatantly informed me that Buckmasters DOES NOT make mistakes, and that the mistake was mine.

I want to make this very clear. I worked as a investment manager for 15 years. I am used to working on a recorded line. I am very deliberate with what I say due to potential liability. I did NOT state that I wished to join your organization.

Your supervisor, I think, was more interested in being “right” than solving this issue. Facts don’t seem to matter, either. When I tried to cut to the chase and state that you will not find a single thing that I have signed stating that I wished to join, nor will you find a recorded call with that request, he told me that I not only talked to ONE person, but to TWO people asking to join. He even had the outright nerve to tell me that I requested to upgrade a one year membership into a 5 year membership!! Prior to this call, I had spoken to exactly ONE person.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

I am seeing that my story is very similar to others-- right down to the upgrading membership claims.

If I were ever to consider joining your organization, I would NEVER do so now. I have seen all I will ever need to know from you.

I do not care if you respond to this. I am notifying you that from this point forward, I will be placing a complaint to the MS Attorney General PER INCIDENT that I am called by your organization. I am posting this account on all gun forums whom I am a member. In addition, I will be calling the president of Buckmasters on the number that I looked up after every call that I receive.

I have no desire to be a member of this organization, and DO NOT contact me again. I will NOT take this harassment and shakedown.

If you call me again, you had better be able to produce a contract with my signature or a recorded line of my agreement. I know the law, and what you are doing is fraudulent.

- John Warren
JWRIAMS
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2011 06:09 PM  
Actually, since there is a claim that money is owed without my consent,I went ahead and contacted the Mississippi Attorney General's Office.

Have a great day.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!