Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

actual happenings vs. what is on tv
Last Post 26 Oct 2009 05:27 PM by Fossil. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rudebaker
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Dec 2008 01:57 PM  
this is a question for the poeple at buckmasters....my question is:

Why does it sometimes seem like what happens on the show is made up?   Sometimes is seems like the scenarios are fake and edited to appear like something else happened?  I find it hard to believe that someone could kill a deer while talking out loud and moving around as much as some of the hunters do.   Buckmasters is not the only show that this seems to happen on.  At least they don't try to promote as much stuff as the annoying parker family or the acorn rage people.
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Dec 2008 10:56 AM  
One thing to consider would be that they likely have several hours of video footage that they have to edit and cram iinto a 20-25 minute show.
Mr.FreakNasty
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Jan 2009 05:34 AM  
One thing i can say is the places they hunt are farms so these deer are exposed to more human encounters such as atvs tracters ppl talking there smells an so forth........... as to wea i hunt all year no one is in the woods then all of a sudden one day they hear atvs smell us an have bullets or arrows flying at them the deer in my area blot at the sound of a mouse pi$$ing on cotton the deers on these farms you can get away with a lil bit more.hope this helped a lil bit
iowabucks
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Feb 2009 04:26 AM  
Alot of the shows these days do have alot of editing in them. I personally like the over the shoulder, no talking, free ranging deer hunt. 

I think alot of the soundtrack, (talking), is added afterwards. Maybe they are trying to teach us a few things during the course of the show. I really doubt they would be whispering to the cameraman when the deer is within 20 yards. Also, many shows have extra camera angles of the hunter that they add later. More than likely, in reality, they had one cameraman filming the deer harvest. Then they go back and film the hunter draw the bow and act like he is shooting the deer. Then add that in afterwards too.

I personally like the Primos shows. They show it "over the shoulder" as it really happened with the least amount of editing.
Photobucket
Marine1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Oct 2009 05:41 AM  
i agree you want truth watch outdoor edge love of the hunt and primos truth about hunting i watch them and say yep made that mistake before lol i saw them shoot a spike on outdoor edge cuz the season was running out now thats a hungry hunter lol
Fossilman
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Oct 2009 05:27 PM  
One word "editing".................
God,family and friends,nothing better!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!