Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

huntin partner or land?
Last Post 26 Oct 2009 05:29 PM by Fossil. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Adam
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Dec 2008 02:07 AM  
I am 18 yrs old and really enjoy hunting, however, i have very limited land to hunt if any and im almost to the point of selling all of my guns and hunting equipment. i am hoping that maybe somebody can help me out and maybe give me some property to hunt? i am very responsible and will leave the land in perfect shape and will even do some cleaning up or help out with whatever may need done. Hope to find some help!
Trey
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Dec 2008 04:38 AM  
Adam don't give up, your only 18 and as you get older you will have many more connection with hunting clubs or farm land where you can hunt. You just need to meet the right people and that comes with time. Good luck and don't quit we need more sportsmen out there.
joey
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Dec 2008 10:04 PM  
Adam,
If you are a bow hunter there are several places you can hunt. I do not know where you live but I used to bow hunt neighborhoods around town. With the rapid movement to build new subdivisions in my area I was able to find some homeowners who were losing landscaping to deer and they were more then happy for me to come in and take a few out. Big thing to remeber is to be respectful of the neighbors take good ethical shots and be willing to kill more does then bucks. I have seen several 150-160 class bucks inside neighborhoods. Where ther are does a buck is sure to follow. Good luck. Ask anybody you meet about hunting land. The worst they can say is no.
Snake
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Jan 2009 10:58 PM  
Adam,   

First thing u should do is go to ur co. office an check on public hunten ground. They will have maps an zones for u to hunt, an there good places to hunt. With the rite work on ur half, Like scoting the ground for trails an other deer signs. Then setting ur spot within ur range, But dont ever give up on hunting, For it is by the grace of God that we can hunt.
service
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 May 2009 12:17 AM  
For all of you hunters out there, this question is for YOU!! I am trying to find out if there would be any hunters in need of an independent company that keeps up a hunters services on their lease like: servicing feeders, mowing, trail trimming, trash service, photo service where we download and send your feeder cam pics directly to your home computer, and many other services. I do not own any land, I would be doing all the work on your lease that you have purchased. I am trying to find out if there is any interest in this. Any feedback would be very much appreciated! Thanks again!
Fossilman
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Oct 2009 05:29 PM  
Still a young pup,don't give up!You have alot of miles to travel in your life,something will show up,this I hold true.Good luck.......
God,family and friends,nothing better!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!