Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Planting food plots
Last Post 08 Dec 2008 07:51 PM by Dale405. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mike
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Dec 2008 02:31 AM  
I am thinking of planting some food plots next year and wondering if anybody can give me some tips on what type of ffod plots to plant.

thanks mike
corey14
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Dec 2008 02:39 AM  
well in about september in mississippi on my farm we plant rye grass, wheat, and wenter peas. then we go back and plant some turnip greens. but this year the deer pulled it up soon as it came up so out food plots aint so good.but so far this year we have seen: 4 spikes 2 four points 1 six point 1 seven point 1 eight point and about 40 does this year and we have seen all these deer on about 800 arers. and our rifel season started on the weekend of thanksgiving ...... dont no if that helps you are not right back corey
Dale405
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Dec 2008 07:51 PM  
I live in Pennsylvania. I e mailed the game commission, and they sent me a link to their web site. It gave a detailed description on what to plant and when to plant it. You may want to give that a try. Good Luck.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!