Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Are you ready for some Football?????
Last Post 31 Aug 2007 07:20 PM by tubby. 24 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
secondchance
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Aug 2007 04:05 PM  
The COLTS.
John 316
Eric Scivicque
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Aug 2007 07:19 PM  
Posted By Howard on 08/08/2007 7:56 AM
Posted By Phoenix on 08/08/2007 12:55 AM

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Ugh....  They made my boys look like begineers to the game.  I think the NFL has it set up for the Saints to have a bad season.

I wouldnt slate them as a loss yet. Don't remember last preseason? 1 win, 3 losses and turned around and pretty much dominated. The only thing that has happened between last season and this season is that we solidified our DB's by benching Fred Thomas and picking up Jason David and we also added another weapon... Olindo Mare! Don't count the Black and Gold out.

Peace through superior firepower.

“The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail, the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.” Col. Jeff Cooper USMC.
secondchance
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Aug 2007 04:13 AM  
They looked realy good last night against the chiefs, I realy think the saints have A good shot this year. They look realy good.
John 316
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Aug 2007 07:11 AM  
well, Steelers Hometown favorite Charlie Batch had a great game last night and i was there for it, started tail gating at 2 since the lots didn't open till then, got the grill going and the beer flowing and had a blast. even setup the grill after the game until the traffic cleared out.
To Hunt or Not to Hunt, that is the question? While your pondering that, i'll be in the woods. My Values are the Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
Pfc. Chris Smith
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
31 Aug 2007 07:20 PM  
I have to say my favorites are the Bears and SeaHawks.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!