Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Hot Dot
Last Post 15 Aug 2007 08:00 PM by T-BONE. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Chuckwagon Sam

--
19 Jul 2007 10:31 PM  
Anyone using summit's new Hot Dot sight? How are they?
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 02:14 AM  
I really want to try it, but i only shoot one pin, and dont really want the others in the way. Do they make it with only one pin?
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
Vahntr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Jul 2007 02:21 PM  
I am really wanting to try this but am waiting to get some feed back.  I looks like a good idea just want to make sure all the kinks are worked out before I spend the $150.00. 
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
22 Jul 2007 06:51 PM  
looks like a sweet sight...dont have it tho
If Its Brown It's Down!
J_web_84
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Aug 2007 11:25 AM  
Buddy has one and really likes it. Personally have never used it.... Seems to work well for him....
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
06 Aug 2007 10:29 AM  
Are you talking about the one at http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...rchResults

It looks like it is just one pin if this is the one that your talking about. there is another one that is a fixed, what ever that mean's? Going by the picture on the page it looks like it does the same thing as the other one that's not fixed

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...rchResults

Or at least I hope you meant Hot Dot, and not hot dog. I tried to do a search at Bass Pro Shop's website, but nothing for Hot Dog came up. So I did a Search for Summit and there were 3 sights that came up, lots of Tree Stands, and a couple of other things.

Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
T-BONE
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Aug 2007 08:00 PM  
I was anting to try it but everyone who has written reviews on it hates it so I don't know if I want to dump $150 into a piece of crap
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!