Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
09 season
Last Post 08 Dec 2009 09:47 PM by tndeerslayer. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Sep 2009 02:39 AM  
season started on saturday but it was quota and I didnt put in this year, went out anyway and set up a 2 man stand for me and my girlfriend, headn out next friday for the weekend. got the bow sighted it and ready. anyone else going out this year? sure hope this work week goes by fast
SOUTHERN PRIDE
silenthunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Sep 2009 01:10 AM  
I will be heading out this weekend as I got a new bow and am looking forward to using it.Good luck.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
02 Oct 2009 01:33 AM  
good luck to you too and anyone else who is going, im headn out after work friday, to hunt the weekend, hopeing to let a arrow fly this weekend, ive been tearn that target up the past 2 weeks, wether I get one or not its going to be good, out in the woods with my my soon to be wife, aint nothing better
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Dec 2009 08:50 PM  
well my bow season ended in oct with no arrows released, shot a hog with my muzzle loader and havent been out for general gun yet it ends in jan, anyone get to let a arrow fly?
SOUTHERN PRIDE
tndeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Dec 2009 09:47 PM  

I've let two fly, both clean misses. First year bow huntin and I guess I got the fever. Oh well. I am still out there after them though. Supposed to be real good weather for it tomorrow so hopefully I can put one down.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!