Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
New to Bowhunting
Last Post 20 Aug 2009 06:12 PM by Jlipaj. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Chris
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Jul 2009 09:02 PM  
I'm not exactly new to bow hunting but it has been quite a few years and I wasn't serious about it then.  I just bought a new PSE Brute. Im excited about getting back to the deer woods this fall and using it.  I just wanted to see if yall had any advice on getting started again or tips on accessories (sights, rests, releases). Im still in college so my budget isnt very big.
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Jul 2009 06:45 PM  
As for sights i prefer the Copper John's Dead Nuts sight and for Rests i shoot a Trophy Taker Original and for a release i shoot a Tru fire hurricane. All of these are not real expensive between 50 to 70 Bucks
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
kitterick
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Jul 2009 01:12 PM  
ditto on what doeslayr wrote....don't forget  a  good target will get you back in form asap!  I bought a morell and have shot a lot at it...great for the money!
DRENALIN
SIDEWINDER LX
AXIS ST
G5 STRIKER
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Jul 2009 04:15 PM  
All previous advice is right on. The only difference in my preferences is a Whisker Biscuit Drop tine rest. It's a bit more expensive, but well worth the investment.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Jul 2009 04:22 PM  
Actually, it looks like the Whisker Biscuit is a little cheaper at most archery shops. Even better!
Kantuck Raised
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Jul 2009 01:39 PM  
Whisker Biscuit is the way to go IMO.
Mike Lipaj
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Aug 2009 06:12 PM  
Deffinently like the Whisker Bisquit been Bow hunting for over a year and it is definently one of the best rest and very easy to use.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!